2.16.2011

Ready and Waiting...

I think we're officially ready. Or at least supplies and gear-wise. (I'm not sure that I'll ever be ready to push out a baby!) Had a check-up this morning, and apparently the "little" girl had a growth spurt and is pushing 8ish pounds. I do believe it though - every time I even attempt to get out of a chair, I'm winded. It's been a crazy couple weeks.

Thanks to Grant's patience with me, we've got the drapes hung (there's a pretty bright street light outside the window), a couple shelves above the crib, and everything in some kind of order. Thanks to help from my parents, we have baby monitors and a carseat. Thanks to Grant's parents, we have the pack 'n' play which will function as the bassinet until she moves to the crib. Thanks to a ton of friends and family, I think we're officially ready and waiting...

0 comments:

Post a Comment