Still no finished-finish pictures, but we're getting closer. Grouting takes SO much longer than I ever expected. The blue painter's tape will stay up until we're done cleaning the tile/grout. If anyone has spoken with Grant's dad, Greg, he'd probably verify how he wanted to strangle me when I let him know that Grant and I had designed a 6x12 border and a 45-degree brick pattern for the dining room and kitchen (aligning with the island). And then a coordinating diagonal 6x12 border for the entryway. Also, if you know Grant and me, we can't do things the easy way - don't be ridiculous!
Now that all the grout is in and has been cleaned at least a couple times, they'll be setting the toilets and installing finish plumbing fixtures this week. Also, we picked out carpet called "River Rock" on Sunday, and we've made our first attempt at the lighting fixutres. Hopefully, by later this week, we'll have finished all of our big decisions, and just watch the last few pieces come together.
0 comments:
Post a Comment