10.02.2009

Outside the life of the new house_A little bit of Grant's work



Exterior model images of Holy Spirit I and Holy Spirit II, Bowling Green, KY

Spirit I - (left side upper image) Classrooms, Social Hall, Offices, currently under construction with a completion date at the end of November.

Spirit II - (right side upper image) Main Sanctuary, and Narthex under construction with a completion date of November 2010

Holy Spirit Catholic Churh

A rendering of the Revit model I created to show the glass canopy, an abstract symbol of the Holy Spirit descending upon the baptismal font

The north sanctuary wall - Glass artwork representing tongues of fire

Then there appeared to them tongues as of fire, which parted and came to rest on each one of them. And they were filled with the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:3,4

Baptismal Font - located under the baptismal font glass canopy


Reconciliation - Ambry and one of the stations of the cross

0 comments:

Post a Comment