Long story short - we grabbed enough stuff for one night, one shower, a set of sheets, one set of dress clothes for work, one meal for Mia, and SPENT THE FIRST NIGHT IN OUR NEW HOUSE!!!
10.19.2009
New House: Move Day!
As of last night... WE'RE IN! My dad and I switched vehicles (I now drive a huge F-150 for a few days), and Grant and I were able to move all the big stuff yesterday. Our only exceptions are the washer and dryer, our dining room table, and hutch. For some reason, I believe Grant doubts my brut strength! The first picture shows a filled third stall of our garage. Grant likes the second picture - imagine that. We ended up finding a great deal at the NFMart on a flatscreen TV for the living room that we couldn't pass up. (The seating/viewing area in the room is pretty shallow, and his 52" TV was too big.) Needless to say, when they're sitting together, the creative juices start flowing for a wall of TVs to watch multiple football games, etc. Yeah, not gonna happen. :) There's a picture of our finished, and already cluttered kitchen, and our fridge. Yogurt (for my breakfast this morning), champagne (for our first night in the new house), Burning Skye Ale (good beer to go with wings), and ketchup (for the potato wedges). And our first meal... drumroll please... Wings and wedges 'to go' from Buffalo Wild Wings. I know, so fancy!
Long story short - we grabbed enough stuff for one night, one shower, a set of sheets, one set of dress clothes for work, one meal for Mia, and SPENT THE FIRST NIGHT IN OUR NEW HOUSE!!!


Long story short - we grabbed enough stuff for one night, one shower, a set of sheets, one set of dress clothes for work, one meal for Mia, and SPENT THE FIRST NIGHT IN OUR NEW HOUSE!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment