So, a lot can happen in one day! Yesterday, our lights were delivered and installed - we're only missing one vanity light and the ceiling fans for the living room and bedrooms. We have a mixture of can lights and hanging pieces in the main area (kitchen/dining/living/entry). As you can tell, we also got our appliances - only the refridgerator is installed in the pictures because we spent all night tiling the backsplash that FINALLY came in. We literally waited almost five weeks for it. But the range, microwave, and diswasher were all there, just sitting in the living room while we tiled. Padraic Stack (BCDM co-worker of Grant's, former roommate, best man in our wedding) came along to help last night, and he and Grant finished laying the backsplash. Grant and I will be grouting and getting things cleaned up on Thursday night hopefully. I also included a picture of our fancy kitchen faucet. A little industrial, but the finish matches the appliances exactly, and I think the hook is really fun. The last picture is of the master bathroom. All the casework is finished, facuet mounted, mirror and vanity light hung. As of now, we'll be getting carpet Wednesday or Thursday along with the ceiling fans, remaining vanity light, and garage door openers. Getting really close now...
p.s. This is how much I enjoy having finished plumbing - I didn't have to drive back to our rental house to go to the bathroom while we were working! I guess it's the little things in life. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment